Fight Those 'motions

Girl walks into dark room and pulls out a chair to sit in it facing YOU.
"Hey there, hello, I was sent to you today, let me tell you why.
"So I heard you have been going through an awful lot; lately your emotions are jumbled and the world seems to be a bigger void than it has always been.
"But hey, you are not alone, my head has even been more jumbled with traces of guilt and I do not know why.
"Are you suffering from trauma? Are you awfully confused and literally lacking direction in your life, I'm not here to say "you'll be fine" I'm just here to slap you in your face and tell you to pull yourself together.
"Listen, the more you keep on getting pressed by these emotions the more they come; there is a pattern, always learn to see the pattern in things. There is no voodoo nonsense behind this, all of it is in your head, I won't say it's imagination but painfully it seems to be something like that. I won't say "face your fears" oh please that's obsolete, I'll say you should reason with your fears and if they are stubborn, fight them. Are you even scared of anything or are your emotions just proving mean to you?
"Yo! Life revolves around you, sorry but you have to know she hates you and probably wants the worst for you, but sometimes you need to look up at the dark or bright sky clouding your head and threaten it that you will be better than it wishes.
    "Your emotions are all in your head and all over you, but hey, you are not alone, so am I...so are your friends, so are your emotions.
   "I am that awful nagging spirit in your head that is always screaming pull yourself together, now I am here again to scream I am with you in this, let us pull ourselves together, do you get me?
"So while you are at it, try to make a truce with your selfish emotions and do what you love, if they refuse it's time to go into war against them, you need to have peace of mind to be happy, so...pull yourself together but remember you are not alone.
"Even if I am just an imaginary character in your head, I still yield the power to influence your decisions."

We all love the dark clouds and see them as normal, but sometimes, we need to see a clear sky so we can dry out our soaked up emotions, so we can see farther into the horizon. I guess it's time to pull yourself together, and like she said, we are in this together.
Remember you are not alone.
 

Comments

  1. Weldone B always giving some sort of description to my blank emotions...

    Thank you 💖😊

    ReplyDelete
  2. Weldone dearie...
    🔥🔥🔥

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such a masterpiece... Well done ma'am

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts