I Had to Drop This!


So, this is just gonna to be me spit balling here.

I don't know what to say but I think someone needs to know they can be happy if they will just relax and breathe, life is hard, it is easy, it goes on, it's messed up and complicated just the way it is. But newsflash, it doesn't care what goes on in us, you just have to stay fine and sane.

What exactly is it that is stressing you, school, work, emotions, relationship? Look, whatever it is.

You deserve happiness

I ain't got an idea how you'd get that but you really deserve it, let go of toxicity, buy that thing you want to buy, let that person show you love and buy you gifts, lol, if it would make you smile, let people get involved. If not, then stay in, or take yourself out, you're a gem and you deserve to be displayed with pride bubbling inside of you, not sadness and depression. 

Stay happy. We are all depressed, I know... we're in this together.


I know, it's short, it's not really meant to be an update but I think I will make this regular...just daily random thoughts...what do you think?  

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts