The Derin story

Nobody really gets me, I've never felt attached to someone because they get me in and out! I don't talk because it weakens me, it's stressful, all I want to do is write and write away, I find it easier to express myself when I'm with a pen and paper rather than looking someone in the eye , but no one gets that or even tried to, I'm just labelled as "wierd" because I have crazy mood swings, just stare at people and refuse to respond.
   Truth is I'm not a snub or a rude person, that's just the way I act and talk, bluntly, I get people think I'm rude, but you can't just label me upon first or occasional meetings. You don't talk to me, so you can't exactly know how I talk and conclude I'm rude or snobbish or proud, I'm just...me!
  I can't open up completely to you after few encounters with you, that'll be stupid, I'm not stupid...just get it into your head that you don't know me well and I probably don't want you to!

I LOVE MY SOLITUDE
AND I CANT BE "PERFECT" TO YOU, EVER!

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts