How?





How do you sleep with a troubled mind?
Do you take special pills?
Or just zone out till you fall asleep?

When there is something bothering you,
How do you contain it?
Where there are no available options to solve it?

How do you sleep with a troubled mind?
Do you have special activities to help you?
Do you even do anything?


When you have thoughts running around in your head
When you have worries you just can't conquer
How do you deal with them?

Times like these, it's pointless trying to sleep
Because I end up getting awoken with a jolt of fear.
Having your thoughts in whirlwinds
Scaring you like tornadoes
 Making you tremble like earthquakes
And leaving you with the same devastation.
How do you sleep with a troubled mind?


I'm still thinking
My heart is heavy
My mind filled up
I'm just so lost right now,
I'm troubled,
I can't sleep ...
So tell me,
How...do you sleep with a troubled mind?

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts