I want my life back 2




Juggling everything and acting like it's fine 
Holding back your anger and opinions all because of culture, trying to be calm and composed for the sake of not getting a bad report.
It's not easy being this way...acting this way...being so grown up when you're so young
Striving to remind yourself that you're a teenager and you're to stop acting like you're an adult or like you're in your mid 20s or like you run a home when indeed you're just a teenager.
To keep fighting depression over and over again and preventing the suicidal thoughts from flooding your mind and taking control. To ensure your suicidal thoughts are kept at bay....
Dear life...you might have been a great instructor, but really, having things you can't keep controlling is not helping...thanks for making me tough, but really...I can't take it anymore, it's tearing me up on the inside and making me bleed...my mental health has been shaken and I can't be collective again...acting composed is not easy...but you have to do it just to look tough...when indeed you're soft and you can't take it anymore...life...please...I need my life back.
Not this life where you cannot find your innerself because you're not sure if it's just as stressed as your outer self.
📸By Derin.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts